I live in a house built in the 1920's. I own a couple of old cars that I'm too embarrassed to show. My part-time job outside the home is to take care of the elderly. You see, I love all things "old", "vintage", anything that falls into the 'antique' category. Hey, I'm vintage myself! My husband is vintage. I just thought I'd show off some of the vintage items I have around the house. Most of my treasures were inherited from my mother-in-law when she passed away many years ago or were purchased from flea markets and yard sales. I hope they put a smile on your face.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Vintage Touches Around My Home
I live in a house built in the 1920's. I own a couple of old cars that I'm too embarrassed to show. My part-time job outside the home is to take care of the elderly. You see, I love all things "old", "vintage", anything that falls into the 'antique' category. Hey, I'm vintage myself! My husband is vintage. I just thought I'd show off some of the vintage items I have around the house. Most of my treasures were inherited from my mother-in-law when she passed away many years ago or were purchased from flea markets and yard sales. I hope they put a smile on your face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment