Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thanks, Ladies, for Visiting My Blog

I just want to say thank you to all of you ladies that have recently become a follower of this blog. It is still new and I will do my best to make it a place of inspiration and fun. I've been a bit busy since my last posting but thought I should send a quick post today before heading off to work. I have some items I purchased last weekend that I want to work on or at least use in my house somewhere. Some items will take a little longer to post as I have plans on altering them. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how I can improve this blog, I would love to hear them. This blog is for you as well as for me! Thanks again for following!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori, I love your blog! Keep us posted on all your great projects and crafting fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin