Sunday, July 26, 2009
I Am So Inspired!
I attended Karen Valentine's "Where Bloggers Create" party this past Friday and I am in awe of so many studios, little creative corners and spaces that abound with so much inspiration and creativity. I've decided to use some of the ideas I've seen and apply them to my own room. So, stay tuned over the next few weeks and see how my room is transformed---once again! Thanks go out to anyone who has decided to follow my on my creative journey as well. I so appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Lori, your creative space is so gorgeous! Can I come craft at your house? My studio has been in a shambles for months now and I just can't seem to muster up the will to get it oraganized. Alas, tommorow is another day...:)
ReplyDeleteHi Lori,
ReplyDeleteThank you for re-visiting my blog yesterday. and for your kind words, I apprreciate both. I tried finding an e-mail addy for you, but don't see any. I did not realize I had my "following" set for "private." I just changed it to public, so please, please sign on as a follower. Thank you too for lising my blog under your "favs." By the way, luv your Hummels!
Wishing you an artful day.
Barb