I want to change the look of this blog and have come up with three that I like. The 'Yellow Dots' gives my blog a sunny, happy, upbeat feel that I really like and the banner shows items that are more my style than in the other two. The second choice, "Antique Bits" is also very nice in a feminine vintage way that gives the blog a heritage feel. The last one, "My Scroll" also gives a nice vintage feel, and the blue is appealing to the eye and makes the blog stand out more when you first visit it. I am looking for the "wow" factor I guess. In other words, when you first visit my blog what does it say to you just by color and the look of the banner? Thanks so much for your help.



I also went to a couple of yard sales on Sunday. I didn't find much because it was threatening rain and alot of people closed up shop early. I headed out late (1:00) because my husband and I had a lazy morning and then decided to go out for lunch. But, I did find these two cross-stitch rose pieces. I think I'm going to hang them in my bedroom.

Have a great day, ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment