
I was browsing through some sites about altered items and found this on the Memory Makers site. It was created by Kara Ward, courtesy of EK Success. It's an Altered Heritage Frame using nothing but mini tags. Each tag is decorated and then lined up in 4 rows to create a lovely piece of art. I have alot of the stuff I need right here in my room. I'm going to have to give it a try. Just click HERE for directions and list of supplies.
If you do create one, leave a link in the comment section. I'd love to see it!



















Ohhhh- what a fantastic idea!! Just found you recently on blogland- and just love to visit.. Have you on my list of favorite blogs so I can keep up to date :) Going to have to try this one myself- as I am addicted to hangtags- and scraps and papers and oh my!! I have everything needed- and then some!!! And just so happen to be re-vamping the house..
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your great find with us!!
Many Blessings
Niki
Kanikis Prims & Whims