I just love blog hops. I find them so inspirational and it's a wonderful way to make new friends. Just a few days ago, I received an email from The Inspired Room and saw a "Holiday House Tour" blog hop going on. So, I clicked on that and found so many gorgeously decorated rooms for Christmas. From there, I discovered more "hops" happening and decided to join in.
At this point, I want to thank you for visiting this fairly new blog of mine. I created it several months ago to show off and talk about my love of vintage and repurposing antique finds, flea-market discoveries, etc. I'm usually at A Scrapmoms Musings Click Here --my first and most beloved blog. I'm an obsessed scrapper and that blog is where I spend 95% of my time, hence the neglect to this blog. But, I plan on changing that. It's a New Year's Resolution.
Well, I'm off to create a Holiday Post and upload some holiday pics. Check in tomorrow to enjoy the tour.
Have a great day!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment