I went to several yard sales this weekend and got lucky with a few great finds. I will use all these items somewhere in my home. I'll just spruce them up, alter them a bit, add a touch of lace, flowers, other assorted embellishments and then put them in a place of honor in the house. Of course, my husband thinks my finds are "junk", but, to me, they are treasures worth saving. I will post the "after" pictures sometime in the future. Have a great day!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Yard Sale Finds
I went to several yard sales this weekend and got lucky with a few great finds. I will use all these items somewhere in my home. I'll just spruce them up, alter them a bit, add a touch of lace, flowers, other assorted embellishments and then put them in a place of honor in the house. Of course, my husband thinks my finds are "junk", but, to me, they are treasures worth saving. I will post the "after" pictures sometime in the future. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Wow, looks like you found some great stuff!! The Boyds bear alone is a wonderful find!
ReplyDelete