Thursday, November 5, 2009
Ahhh, It's That Time of Year!
And what time of year is that, you might ask? It's nearly Christmas! It's only 6 weeks away and as always I'm stressing over what handmade gifts I can make. I LOVE making things for family and friends, but I never leave myself enough time to complete the projects! The first thing I have to do is create an ornament for a swap I'm in at Etsy Cottage Style. I know exactly what I'm making, just have to get off my butt and do it! I've got other ideas of what to make just by browsing through some other blogs on re-purposing objects to make something else that's quite unique and personal. This is just a short post to let everyone know that I'm here (although I'm usually at A Scrapmom's Musings. Will post something when it's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















No comments:
Post a Comment