Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I've Been MIA
Yes, I haven't been on this blog in a few weeks and I apologize. I haven't found a thing to add to my vintage collection/flea market finds. I have been busy and am usually on my scrapping blog. I just created an altered rolling pin for a Trash to Treasure Swap. I've tried to upload a pic, but am having trouble
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Hi Lori! I am one of the tag swappers in the swap that Carol hosted last month and just getting around to thanking everyone~~Your tag is awesome!
ReplyDeleteI'm in a new swap now where you just send out 1 altered thing and ask 6 other crafters to join too. In the end you get 36 things back (not sure how it works) but I need 3 more people. So if you are interested, email me and I will email the instructions to you. Anyone would be lucky to get one of your creations!
I love your blog, I will be checking in often :)
(sorry, forgot to add my email:
ReplyDeletebrengo8@aol.com